Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!

Hi, everyone!

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving with your families!

If you celebrate Thanksgiving, that is.

If you don't, then I hope you had a lovely, um, Thursday.

Yeah.

Anyhow, I realize that due to eating copious amounts of turkey, I couldn't post a Sexy Vegetarian Thursday meal. I will, however, do that next week!

In the meantime, I am planning some other posts, and I wanted to update you all on what I've been doing. Outside of working my full time job and volunteering 6 hours a week at a local teen drop-in center, I have been working diligently on homemade Christmas gifts.

(Because my family and friends read this blog, too, I can't share what those gifts are until after the holiday season. In the new year, though, you can count on me to share tutorials and recipes with you!)

This coming week, look for some sewing posts: I plan to re-size some clothing that are too big for me. And I might do some makeup review posts, too. Let me know what you all think about that idea!

Much love! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment