Tuesday, January 8, 2013

How about a fifteen minute, crowd pleasing appetizer?

 Did that post title make me sound like an inexperienced infomercial kitchen appliance saleswoman?

That's because I am.

I've made this delightful treat twice; both times, the crowd raved. Ya heard, I made baked brie for a houseful of sweaty college kids in highlighter-stained white T shirts jumping around in a dark room complete with strobe lights and migraine-inducing "music."

Okay, that last part wasn't at all true. But college boys have tried and loved this (ones who normally only eat stuff their moms make. You know what type of guy I'm talking about).

Oh, and my delightful grandmother adored this, too :)

Honey Brie

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Line a baking sheet or pan with aluminum foil and coat lightly with cooking spray, coconut oil, or a Crisco-like substance.


Cut the topmost layer of mold off the brie and place on your lined pan/sheet.


Drizzle honey over the brie--however much you want!


 Bake your brie for about 10 minutes, or until it looks like a gooey, delicious mess.


Serve with crackers of your liking.

Enjoy! xo

2 comments:

  1. I would eat Brie with any topping, any time. It's my all time favorite snack <3 Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try this! My two favorite foods!

    ReplyDelete