Thursday, January 31, 2013

The easier dinner recipe in my repertoire: Sexy Vegetarian Thursday!


Happy Sexy Vegetarian Thursday to you all!

To those of you having a rough day or week, believe me, I feel your pain. But you may not like this next sentence.

Today is my Friday!!

I took tomorrow off to spend the weekend with a friend who has basic training for the Air Force this month, and I've only seen him once in well over a year. Not to mention that a few of our other college friends will be there, too. Excited, stoked, pumped, amped, thriilled don't even begin to describe my feelings about this weekend.

I wish you all an equally lovely weekend.

Easy Lime Stir Fry Sauce

Whisk in a bowl:

2 Tbs. soy sauce
1 Tbs. teriyaki sauce
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. rice vinegar
1 tsp. white vinegar
1 tsp. lime juice

Pour over skillet-full of veggies. Cook and stir until veggies are soft. Serve with rice. Done.



No comments:

Post a Comment